Here we show how to modify a template EDC EASAP to use a new spreadsheet (substitute your own for PI_Pricing_EDC.xls).
1. Download a *.zip with an example spreadsheet and image file or use your own.
2. Import the template EDC EASAP.
3. Select 'EASA > Applications > My EASAPs/All EASAPs > Excel Desktop Template' and open it in the Builder.
4. Under 'Builder > Files', browse to, and upload an image and a new spreadsheet from the *.zip in step 1. or use your own.
5. Give the EASAP a new title and set a selection image and icon for it.
6. Update the EASAP to use your own spreadsheet, in our case we use PI_Pricing_Tool_EDC.xlsm
A popup message asks if we wish to update named ranges from the old spreadsheet to the new one, click 'Yes'.
Here we only reuse one named range between the old spreadsheet and the new one. This named range which we named 'EASA' will be used to lock the spreadsheet when its opened as an Excel Client (ie. password protect formulas, VBA and macros.
For a large spreadsheet consider setting Named Range Prefixes: or Named Range List: to store a subset of named ranges in the database, otherwise all named ranges will be stored by default)
7. Save or CTRL-s.
8. Make a few relevant columns visible in the CASE VIEWER.
9. Add an INPUTBOX to enter a value for insured, then update the interface:
10. Filter database results based on user input.
11. Tidy up the interface by allowing the User to reset the INPUTBOX with a button-click.
12. Save and test the EASAP. The completed example is shown below with two cases visible.