A completed version of this example EASAP may be downloaded, imported and run: ESIGNER Mortgage Calculator.easap
1. Open the Mortgage Calculator example in the EASAP Builder.
2. Add a SUB PANE with a descriptive border under the 'Basic Information' table.
3. Add an ESIGNER and define names for three stages of approval.
The ESIGNER object, a SCALAR, will always have the value of one of the names given in Stages: for use in a logical expression.
1. We now configure the first STAGE OPTIONS, once the EASAP is submitted it may be signed into the 'Submitted' stage.
Our EASAP with the eSigner should appear as below. We may use the dropdown and button to sign the EASAP if we wish.
2. Let's configure another STAGE OPTIONS this time we require a different User sign the EASAP into the 'Approved' stage.
We need to be able to visually confirm every prior approval by adding an ESIGNER VIEWER
We may test the EASAP, below we have 'submitted' the EASAP data as 'author' and 'approved' it as 'admin' account.